What is happening at the lab [Updated 2018/10/05]
- Mon 24/9 - Fri 5/10 - Humtek workshops for 270 students - lab super full all the time do not come in this period!
- Mon 8/10 afternoon - course for Humtek - rather full and expect to have to wait for help / machines
- Wed 10/10 afternoon - course - rather full and expect to have to wait for help / machines
- Fri 12/10 whole day - 2 courses, rather full and expect to have to wait for help / machines
- Mon 29/10 - Fri 2/11 - Performance-design workshops - lab more full than usual.
Intro hours for new users:
Hours for existing users:
- Monday 10.00-16.00
- Tuesday 12.00-21.00
- Wednesday 10.00-16.00
- (Thursday: 10.00-16.00 - servicing the lab and machines day - no help available and some machines down for planned maintenance some of the time - but you are welcome if you are self-sufficient.)
- Friday 10.00-16.00
OBS we usually eat lunch sometime between 12 and 13. CNC and laser cutting only while there is staff present, due to fire risk. 3D printing, electronics etc. is available 24/7 to trusted users.
- Introductions, biohelp, drop-in Q&A: Tuesdays 13.00-21.00.
- Open as Fablab for existing users.
Extra programming help for students