What is happening at the lab [Updated 22/01/2017]
Staff are available to introduce new users who need an introduction to laser cutter, CNC mill or 3D printer to the FabLab machines: Tuesday 12.00-19.00 and Wednesday 10.00-13.00. Make sure to read how do I get started. The lab is open to existing users Mon-Fri 10-16 / Tuesday 12-21. Laser cutting and CNC milling only within these hours. 3D printing, electronics etc. is available 24/7 to trusted users.
- Everything normal, all machines functional
- Friday 27/1 Fabcafe 1400-1800 - Fablab networking and Fusion360 introduction - open for all, lab will be full of people
- Monday 30/1 - Friday 10/2 - workshops for all 200 Humtek students - it is not recommended to come, there will be long queue for all machines and not much help available.
- Monday 13/2 - Friday 17/2 - closed - safety improvements and recovering from workshops for 200 students.
- Tuesday 14/2 - course for major danish company, large table and laser cutters will be occupied.
- Every friday morning from 17/2 - 7/4 - interaction design course for Humtek/computer science - large table will be occupied.
- Monday 3/4 - Friday 7/4 Performance-design workshop, lab will be quite full.