Semester Projects with Fab- & BioFabLab
A main purpose of the FabLab & the BioFabLab is to support your learning process as a student, and enable you to quickly test and validate your academic ideas through prototyping, testing, building experiments and design thinking.
- fill out the signup form to book a startup meeting
- Read the start page
- You are also always welcome to drop by for inspiration and informal chat
We can help you with:
- A start-up meeting 20-60 min to launch your project with your superviser & help you get going.
- Helping you build prototypes & experimental setups
- Guidance and feedback during the project
A list of project ideas ready for you to work on. Developed by the FabLab team and academic staff at RUC, based on our expertise and facilities to ensure a deep and challenging learning opportunity. Use the ideas as a starting point for developing your own unique semester projects - or inspiration for your own idea.