What is happening at the lab [Updated 2019/01/22]
- Thu 24/01/2019 - OBS we are moving old laser cutter out and new laser cutter in - presume it is not possible to laser cut,
- Mon 04/02/2019 - OBS It will not be possible to use the CNC machine. High school students will be using it.
- Wed 06/02/2019 - OBS It will not be possible to use the CNC machine. High school students will be using it.
Note we have no metal laser cutter 24/01 - approx 24/04
Intro hours for new users:
Hours for existing users:
- Monday 10.00-16.00
- Tuesday 12.00-21.00
- Wednesday 10.00-16.00
- (Thursday: 10.00-16.00 - servicing the lab and machines day - no help available and some machines down for planned maintenance some of the time - but you are welcome if you are self-sufficient.)
- Friday 10.00-16.00
OBS we usually eat lunch sometime between 12 and 13. CNC and laser cutting only while there is staff present, due to fire risk. 3D printing, electronics etc. is available 24/7 to trusted users.
- Introduction, biohelp, drop-in Q&A: Wednesday 10-16
- Open as Fablab for existing users.
Extra programming help for students