Semester Projects at RUC with Fablab
A main purpose of the FabLab is to support your learning process as a student, and enable you to quickly test and validate your academic ideas through prototyping, testing, building experiments and design thinking.
Catalogue of project suggestions
This is a list of project ideas and inspiration. It's developed by the FabLab team and academic staff at RUC, based on our expertise and facilities to ensure a deep and challenging learning opportunity. Use the ideas as a starting point for developing your own unique semester projects - or inspiration for your own idea.
- You are always welcome to drop by in our opening hours for inspiration and sparring.
- Give us information about your project, apply for a fablab supervisor and suggest a start up meeting - Fill out the signup form (if you do not want to enter your information in Google forms, you may send us an email at email@example.com instead). But don't wait for us to answer before you drop by.
- Read the start page
We can help you with
- A start-up meeting 20-60 min to launch your project with your superviser & help you get going.
- Helping you build prototypes & experimental setups
- Guidance and feedback during the project
- FabLab. Find a list on start page, or in depth here